Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, totally worn out, shouting "Wow...What a Ride!"

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Waiting

I am trying to fill my days, some days I head back to the house and get more stuff moved to our purge\garage sale area, very little goes to the storage pile and a few things find their way to the RV. Some days I spend around the RV reading blogs, going through some papers, re organizing as we figure out how we live in the RV, I wander down to the campstore, I've been watching some movies and trying to decompress.

I think I'm stressed out a bit, actually I know I am, eating too much chocolate, Dave says my mind can't stay focused and I agree. My stomach is constantly doing flip flops, but then I do know Dave is stressed too. Between the sale of the house and the change of lifestyle it's no wonder we are a bit stressed.

 We still have not heard about the house inspection so we are in limbo which just adds to the stress of things. Inspection deadline is the 19th with 3 days after to terminate because of inspection results. Since we chose to not have the house inspected we just don't know what to expect, but are staying hopeful.

I've been doing just a bit of daydreaming about the 1st winter when we can escape the cold. A must do is to stop and see our sons and my folks, we want to catch up with some friends we haven't seen in years, we want to visit with my brother and his family in Corpus Christi TX when they come down for a sail and then Dave has family in Houston. So many to see then there is the deserts we want to visit again.  

Ran out of propane last night, lesson learned, fill up empty tank when it gets empty. We do have an electric fireplace so I'll stay warm until Dave comes home from work. He's tired so he's taking a half day off, we were up a few times last night, once when the power for the campground went out, then later on it was getting cold that's when we found out we were out of propane.

Until next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by;We'd love to hear from you.