Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, totally worn out, shouting "Wow...What a Ride!"

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

RV is out of storage

Yesterday Carol and I took a quick look through the local stores for dresses, I had no luck once again in finding a dress, found some but not the right sizes so I'll check the stores again in another month or so and see what's out then.

Got home from shopping and realized Dave had already been home and must be up at my folks getting the RV, so a quick dash up to there house and I found him just about ready to head to our house, all of a quarter mile away. Got the RV settled into the drive with a minimal of fuss, opened her up and took a look around. No visitors over the winter, yeah!! Got the slides out and went inside, felt like coming home, now to get things moved into her, which will be my job for the next few days.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by;We'd love to hear from you.