Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, totally worn out, shouting "Wow...What a Ride!"

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Super Hero


 I have always thought the computer should respond as fast as I can push buttons, well this morning I was reminded once again that doesn't happen. Somehow :) my laptop was doing some kind of loop (love those technical terms) and wouldn't do what I wanted it to. Blue screens of death appeared so I turned the laptop over to Dave who once again saved my laptop from me.





Until next time...


 








3 comments:

  1. Glad you're moving...I'm from WI and know how the weather in the Midwest can be this time of year.
    Speaking of which...Dave (Mr Superhero), what day is it???? :)

    Safe travels, you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Dave does get big points especially after fixing the rice cooker that evening, Super (Dave) Camel to the rescue once again. Don't know what I'd do with out such a handy guy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by;We'd love to hear from you.